Saturday, March 30, 2019

Kentucky Derby 2019 Video Series Featuring Hidden Scroll

This is my third in a series of videos featuring under the radar horses on the road to Kentucky Derby 2019. I started covering all of the remaining points races beginning with the Louisiana Derby (G2) from Fair Grounds on Saturday, March 23. Spinoff, trainer by Todd Pletcher, was featured in my first video, and Anothertwistafate was my second video horse to watch in the Sunland Derby (G3). In this video, I take a look at Florida Derby entrant Hidden Scroll. 



Check out Today's Racing Digest for handicapping products, analysis, and more! Hidden Scroll capture above courtesy of Today's Racing Digest.

Article and Video by Jarrod Horak

You can read all of my Derby blogs on my Kentucky Derby 2019 page, and my annual Triple Crown full card analysis from Churchill Downs, Pimlico Race Course, and Belmont Park will be available on my Runaway Horse Sales page later this spring.    


No comments:

Post a Comment